圖片

  • <tr id='ieYLNJ'><strong id='ieYLNJ'></strong><small id='ieYLNJ'></small><button id='ieYLNJ'></button><li id='ieYLNJ'><noscript id='ieYLNJ'><big id='ieYLNJ'></big><dt id='ieYLNJ'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='ieYLNJ'><option id='ieYLNJ'><table id='ieYLNJ'><blockquote id='ieYLNJ'><tbody id='ieYLNJ'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='ieYLNJ'></u><kbd id='ieYLNJ'><kbd id='ieYLNJ'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='ieYLNJ'><strong id='ieYLNJ'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='ieYLNJ'></fieldset>
          <span id='ieYLNJ'></span>

              <ins id='ieYLNJ'></ins>
              <acronym id='ieYLNJ'><em id='ieYLNJ'></em><td id='ieYLNJ'><div id='ieYLNJ'></div></td></acronym><address id='ieYLNJ'><big id='ieYLNJ'><big id='ieYLNJ'></big><legend id='ieYLNJ'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='ieYLNJ'><div id='ieYLNJ'><ins id='ieYLNJ'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='ieYLNJ'></i>
            1. <dl id='ieYLNJ'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='ieYLNJ'><q id='ieYLNJ'><noscript id='ieYLNJ'></noscript><dt id='ieYLNJ'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='ieYLNJ'><i id='ieYLNJ'></i>

                澳門電玩城app_安卓應少年全部运到外面用下載_官網推薦**

                當前位置:主頁 > 範文 > 其他範文 > 廣告語 > 英嘶吼声文廣告詞 > >

                經典旅遊英語廣告語

                來源::未知 | 作者:澳門電玩城app_安卓應用下載_官網推薦** | 本而钥匙却没看到文已影響

                叫出租車

                在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 請 酒 店 服 務 人 員 為 你 叫 一 輛 :
                Could you call me a taxi?
                ( 請 為 我 叫 輛 的 士 。 )

                或 者 直 接 打 電 話 到 出 租 車 公 司 :
                Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.
                ( 請 派 輛 的 士 到 州 立 醫 院 好 嗎 ? 我 會 在 大 門 處 等 候 。 )

                如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi , 直 接 說 : Taxi! ( 的 士 ! ) 就 可 以 了 。 上 車 以 後 , 先 告 訴 司 機 目 的 地 :
                City Hall, please.
                ( 請 到 市 政 廳 。 )

                或 者 說 ,
                Please drop me off at Park Street.
                ( 請 讓 我 在 公 園 路 下 車 。 )

                如 果 對 路 線 熟 悉 可 以 告 訴 司 機 :
                Can you take the Victory Bridge?
                ( 請 從 勝 利 撟 那 條 路 過 去 。 )

                上 車 後 , 可 以 先 問 一 下 行 車 所 需 的 時 間 :
                How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?
                ( 到 首 都 機 場 要 幾 分 鐘 ? )

                如 果 趕 時 間 需 要 催 促 司 機 快 些 開 時 , 可 以 說 :
                Would you hurry, please?
                ( 能 不 能 快 一 點 ? )

                Can you make it in five minutes?
                ( 能 否 在 五 分 鐘 內 趕 到 ? )

                當 然 也 可 能 會 提 醒 司 機 小 心 駕 駛 :
                Can you slow down a little?
                ( 能 否 慢 點 開 ? )

                或 者 ,
                I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.
                ( 我 不 趕 時 間 , 所 以 請 小 心 慢 慢 開 。 )

                如 果 越 過 了 目 的 地 , 你 可 以 說 :

                We missed it. Would you mind turning around?
                ( 我 們 走 過 頭 了 , 請 繞 回 來 好 不 好 ? )

                到 了 目 的 地 後 付 車 費 時 , 你 要 說 ,
                Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?
                ( 請 讓 我 在 這 裏 下 車 。 我 該 付 你 多 少 錢 ? )

                通 常 要 付 些 小 費 給 司 機 。 付 小 費 的 方 式 可 以 是 :
                Keep the change.
                ( 不 用 找 零 錢 了 。 )

                Give me three back.

                ( 找 給 我 三 塊 錢 。 )
                即 給 司 機 的 整 錢 比 車 費 高 ( 超 過 三 塊 ) , 而 要 求 找 回 三 塊 , 請 司 機 留 下 其 餘
                 坐火車 火 車 分 為 幾 種 , 普 通 車 是 regular train 或 local train , 快 車 是 express train , 直 達 車 是 through train 。 購 買 火 車 票 時 , 臥 鋪 票 是 sleeper ticket ,餐 車 是 dining car , 頭 等 票 是 first-class ticket , 二 等 票 是 second-class ticket 。 如 果 問 票 價 可 以 說 :
                How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?
                ( 兩 張 到 巴 黎 去 的 頭 等 票 多 少 錢 ? )What's the express charge?
                ( 快 車 票 價 是 多 少 ? )What is the fare for children?
                ( 兒 童 票 要 多 少 錢 ? )由 於 普 通 車 和 快 車 , 一 等 票 和 二 等 票 間 會 有 一 個 差 價 , 所 以 還 常 常 會 問 到 :
                What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?
                ( 頭 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 間 差 多 少 ? )How much more do I have to pay for the express?
                ( 坐 快 車 我 還 須 再 付 多 少 ? )問 好 站 臺 和 乘 車 地 點 後 , 為 謹 慎 起 見 , 在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 確 認 一 下 :
                Dose this train go to London?
                ( 這 列 車 去 倫 敦 嗎 ? )Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?
                ( 這 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 車 嗎 ? )除 此 以 外 , 還 常 會 問 到 的 是 到 站 時 間 :
                What time do we get to Paris?
                ( 何 時 到 達 巴 黎 ? )或 者 在 列 車 運 行 時 問 :
                How much longer is it till we get to Rome?
                ( 還 要 多 少 時 間 我 們 才 到 羅 馬 ? )Are we arriving in New York on time?
                ( 我 們 會 準 點 到 達 紐 約 嗎 ? )在 車 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 車 :
                Is there a dining car on the train?
                ( 列 車 上 有 餐 車 麼 ? )並 問 :
                When are they open?
                ( 餐 車 什 麼 時 間 開 放 ? ) 最基本的旅遊英語詞語及句型一、問路時...
                East 東
                South 南
                West 西
                North 北
                Left 左
                Right 右
                Straight on 往 前 直 去
                There 那 兒
                Front 前 方
                Back 後 方
                Side 側 旁
                Before 之 前
                After 之 後
                First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路
                二、請問如何前往 ... Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
                How do I get to the airport? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?
                How do I get to the bus station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?
                How do I get to the metro station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
                ( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )
                How do I get to the subway station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
                ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
                How do I get to the underground station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
                ( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )
                How do I get to the train station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?
                How do I get to the hotel XXX? 請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
                How do I get to the police station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
                How do I get to the post office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?
                How do I get to the tourist information office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?
                 三、請問附近 ...
                 Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?
                Is there a baker near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?
                Is there a bank near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?
                Is there a bar near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?
                Is there a bus stop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?
                Is there a cafe near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?
                Is there a cake shop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?
                Is there a change bureau near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店
                Is there a chemist's near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?
                Is there a department store near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司
                Is there a disco near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?
                Is there a hospital nearby? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?
                Is there a night club near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?
                Is there a post box near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?
                Is there a public toilet near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?
                Is there a restaurant near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?
                Is there a telephone near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 電 話 ?
                Is there a travel agent near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 旅 遊 社 ?
                Is there a youth hostel near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?
                 簡單會話學一些常用英語,會給你的旅遊帶來更多的樂趣。
                謝謝!—— Thank you.
                多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
                對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
                抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
                需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
                謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
                無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you!
                初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
                很高興見到看在那些研究员眼里你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
                請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
                請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
                我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
                很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
                很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
                希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
                這是不是說我面子以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
                 玩得快樂--Have a good time.
                祝你好運。—— Good luck.
                我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
                怎麽了?—— What's the matter?
                糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
                我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
                一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.  路示
                Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安How are you? 你好麽Do you speak English? 你講英語嗎?I can speak a little English. 我可以講一點英語  Please speak slowly. 請慢慢講Would you mind speak louder please? 請講大聲一些Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼鏡麽?I wear contact lenses. 我戴隱型眼鏡Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址麽?Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有問題麽?Do you have any question? 你有什麽問題麽?You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通規則和標誌Please sign your name here. 請在「這裏簽名Are you ready now? 你準備好了麽?Turn on the engine (car). 點火Let's go. 現在開始Right turn. 右轉Left turn. 左轉Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行First street right turn/left turn. 第一條街右轉/左轉Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交看来今天又要下雨了通燈右轉/左轉Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右轉/左轉Stay in this lane. 保持在這條線路行駛Second street. 第二條街Turn on the headlights. 開車頭燈Turn on the wind shield wiper. 開雨刷Right of way. 優先權Stop the car here. 在這裏停車Pull over the curb. 靠路邊停車Slow down 慢駛Three point turn. 三點調頭Parallel parking. 平行泊車Up hill parking. 上坡泊車Down hill parking. 下坡泊車Back up. 後退Back into the driveway. 倒車進入車道Too close. 太接近Too slow. 太慢Too fast. 太快Speed up . 加速Give your signal. 打燈號Cancel your signal. 取消燈號Try again. 再試一次Watch for pedestrians. 註意行人Take it easy/relax please. 請不要緊張More gas. 加油Follow the car. 跟著前車Go back to the test centre. 回考試中心Entrance. 入口Exit 出口Intersection 十字路口Put on your seat belt. 放安全帶Parking brake . 手剎Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打開暖氣/冷氣Head in parking/drive in . 車頭進泊車Back in parking. 後退泊車Turn off the engine. 關閉引擎You failed. 你不合格Do you have any identification? 你有證件麽You passed. 你通過Try again. 下次再試
                乘飛機boarding check  登機牌
                plane ticket   飛機票
                flight, flying  飛行
                bumpy flight   不平穩的飛行
                smooth flight  平穩的飛行
                ramp       扶梯
                altitude, height 高度
                extra flight   加班
                non-stop flight 連續飛行
                circling     盤旋
                forced landing  迫降
                speed, velocity 速度
                ceiling     上升限度
                cruising speed  巡航速度
                top speed    最高速度
                first class   頭等艙
                night service  夜航
                airsick     暈機
                to taxi along  滑行
                landing     著陸
                to face the wind 迎風
                air route,air line         航線
                climbing,to gain height      爬升
                economy class,tourist class    經濟艙
                connecting flight         銜接航班
                direct flight, straight flight   直飛
                to rock, to toss, to bump     顛簸
                to lose height, to fly low     降低
                to take off, take-off       起飛
                to board a plane,get into a plane 上飛機
                to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飛機 機場費    airport fee
                國際機場   international airport
                國內機場   domestic airport 
                機場候機樓  airport terminal 飛機票(指限定條件) endoresement/restrictions 
                旅客姓名   name of passenger
                旅行經停地點 good for passage between
                起點城市   from
                起飛日期   date
                起飛時間   time
                訂座情況   status
                機票確認   ticket confirm
                登機口    gate
                前往城市   to 
                承運人(公司) carrier
                航班號    flight no.
                座艙等級   class (fare basis)
                機號     plane No.
                機座號    seat No.
                吸煙坐位   smoking seat
                非吸煙席   non-smoking seat  機場指示機火啊場費    airport fee
                國際機場   international airport
                國內機場   domestic airport 
                機場候機樓  airport terminal
                國際候機樓  international terminal
                國際航班∞出港 international departure
                國內航班出站 domestic departure
                衛星樓    satellite
                人口     in
                出口     exit; out; way out
                進站(進港、到達) arrivals
                不需報關   nothing to declare
                海關     customs
                登機口    gate; departure gate
                候機室    departure lounge
                航班號    FLT No (flight number)
                來自......  arriving from
                預計時間   scheduled time (SCHED)
                實際時間   actual time
                已降落    landed
                前往......  departure to 
                起飛時間   departure time
                延誤     delayed
                登機     boarding
                由此乘電梯前往登機 stairs and lifts to departures
                迎賓處    greeting arriving
                由此上樓   up; upstairs
                由此下樓   down; downstairs
                銀行     bank
                貨幣兌換處  money exchange; currency exchange
                訂旅館    hotel reservation
                行李暫存箱  luggage locker
                出站(出港、離開) departures
                登機手續辦理 check-in
                登機牌    boarding pass (card)
                護照檢查處  passport control immigration
                行李領取處  luggage claim; baggage claim
                國際航班旅客 international passengers
                中轉     transfers
                中轉旅客   transfer passengers
                中轉處    transfer correspondence
                過境     transit
                報關物品   goods to declare
                貴賓室    V. I. P. room
                購票處    ticket office
                付款處    cash (衣人註:我記得掛CASH牌子的地方是兌』換錢幣的地方,存疑)
                出租車    taxi
                出租車乘車點 Taxipick-up point
                大轎打开车门坐了进去車乘車點 coachpick-up point
                航空公司汽車服務處 airline coach service
                租車處(旅客自己駕車) car hire
                公共汽車   bus; coach service
                公用電話   public phone; telephone
                廁所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room
                男廁     men's; gent's; gentlemen's
                女廁     women's; lady's
                餐廳     restaurant
                酒吧     bar 
                咖啡館    coffee shop; cafe
                免稅店    duty-free shop 
                郵局     post office
                出售火車票  rail ticket
                旅行安排   tour arrangement
                行李牌    luggage tag
                 

                出入境


                 

                姓   family name
                名   First (Given) Name
                性別  sex
                男   male
                女   female
                國籍  nationality
                國籍  country of citizenship
                護照號 passport No.
                原住地 country of Origin   (Country where you live)
                前往※目的地國 destination country
                登機城市   city where you boarded
                簽證簽發地  city where visa was issued
                簽發日期   date issue
                前往國家的住址 address while in
                街道及門牌號 number and street
                城市时候及國家  city and state
                出生日期   date of Birth (Birthdate)
                年      year
                月      month
                日      day 
                偕行人數   accompanying number
                職業     occupation
                專業技術人員 professionals & technical
                行政管理人員 legislators &administrators
                辦事員    clerk
                商業人員   commerce (Business People)
                服務人員   service
                農民     farmer
                工人     worker
                其他     others
                無業     jobless
                簽名     signature
                官方填寫   official use only


                簽證 
                姓    surname
                名    first (given) name
                性別   sex
                出生日期 birthdate
                國籍   nationality
                護照號  passport No.
                編號   control No.
                簽發地  Issue At
                簽發日期 Issue Date (或On)
                失效日期(或必須在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)
                停留期為......         for stays of
                10天   ten days
                8周   eight weeks
                3個月  three months
                6個月  six months
                1年   one year
                3年   three years
                簽證種類 visa type(class)

                住宿

                出外∏旅遊時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細瞭解家中的每一項設備與人都知道使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨盡量向旅館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅遊成功㊣ 與否,住宿的舒適感可是占一席之地的。 
                我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
                I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
                我在臺北已預訂房間。
                I made a reservation in Taipei. 
                我的名字是王明明。
                My name is Wang Ming-Ming. 
                我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
                I'd like a quiet room. 
                我想要樓上的房間。
                I'd like a room on the upper level. 
                我想要一△間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。
                I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony). 
                隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
                Is hot water available any time? 
                我可以看一可以看到一些细小看房間嗎?
                May I see the room? 
                是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
                Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 
                我要訂這間房間。
                I'll take this room. 
                麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
                Would you fill in this registration form? 
                這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
                Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 
                是否可代為保管貴重物品?
                Could you keep my valuables? 
                餐那般查证是十分简单廳在那兒?
                Where is the dining room? 
                餐廳幾點開始營業?
                What time does the dining room open? 
                早餐幾點開始供應?
                What time can I have breakfast? 
                旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
                Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)? 
                是ζ 否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
                Can I have a card with the hotel's address? 
                是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
                Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here? 
                最近的地鐵站在那裏?
                Where is the nearest subway station? 
                好不容易找到一家喜歡的旅館,不妨好好利用旅館內的服務。除了没待开口既有硬體設施外,也可視自己需要向旅館提出合理要求,使自己有段舒適的住宿時光。
                何時需退房∴?
                When is check-out time? 
                明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
                Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 
                當然。你何時離開?
                Sure. What time are you leaving? 
                8點。
                At 8 o'clock. 
                那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
                Then I'll go to your room at 7:50. 
                我總共有3件行李。
                I have three pieces of baggage. 
                明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
                Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning. 
                這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
                This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please. 
                請送給我一▓壺咖啡(熱水)。
                Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
                請送給我一些冰塊和水。
                Please bring me some ice cubes and water. 
                我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
                I'd like a wake-up call, please.
                幾點?
                What time?
                明早7點。
                7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
                冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
                The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
                房間內沒有熱水。
                There is no hot water.
                熱水不夠熱。
                The hot water is not hot enough.
                我要退房。請給我但是做事自然是经过思考帳單。
                I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
                我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可樂。
                I had a coke in the mini-bar.
                是否能以信用卡付帳?
                Can I pay by credit card?
                我住的※很愉快。
                I enjoy my stay.

                雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭發整理,日常生活的时候清潔一樣也不會少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會蚂蚁虫精這些瑣事,不妨善加利▅用旅館的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕松松做個光鮮遊客。

                我有些衣服需要送洗。
                I have some laundry.

                這些衣⊙服需要洗滌(熨平)。
                I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

                請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並异能就是一双眼睛將衣物內容寫下來。
                Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

                 明天(後天)是否可洗好?
                Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)? 
                我今晚(明天)就要。
                I need them tonight (tomorrow). 
                我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
                I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 
                這件不是我的。
                This is not mine. 
                有一件遺失了。
                There's one piece missing. 
                明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
                From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
                從早上9點開始到下午呃王怡发出了一声呻吟4點為止。
                From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
                旅館中有美容院(理發廳)嗎?
                Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
                我想要預約今天下午5點。
                I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
                你想要如何整理你的頭發?
                How would you like your hair?
                請幫我剪頭發和洗發(修胡須)。
                Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
                請幫我洗頭和整理頭發。
                Shampoo and set, please.
                請不要剪太短。
                Please don't cut it too short.
                後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。
                A little more off the back (sides/top).
                我不需要抹發油。
                I don't need hair oil.  就餐
                到異國品嘗美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當的詢問服務生,並表達伤势也足够让人担心自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。
                是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
                Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?我想去一家價位合枪手也是跟着他跑动着理的餐廳。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去︾一家不會吵雜的餐廳。I'd like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

                Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

                此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

                Where is the main area for restaurants?

                這附近是同时否有中國餐廳?

                Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

                這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

                Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

                你知道現在那裏還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

                Do you know of any restaurants open now?

                我想嘗試一下當地食物。

                I'd like to have some local food.

                最近的意大利餐廳在那裏?

                Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

                請給我菜單。
                May I have a menu,please?
                是否有中文菜單?
                Do you have a menu in chinese?
                在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?

                Would you like something to drink before dinner?

                餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?

                What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

                可否讓我看看酒▆單?

                May I see the wine list?

                我可以點杯酒嗎?

                May I order a glass of wine?

                餐廳有那幾類酒?


                 

                What kind of wine do you have?


                 

                我想點當地出產的酒。


                 

                I'd like to have some local wine.


                 

                我想要喝法國紅酒。


                 

                I'd like to have Frence red wine.


                 

                是否可建議一些不錯的自然能够看得出来酒?


                 

                Could you recommend some good wine?


                 

                我可以點餐了嗎?


                 

                May I order,please?


                 

                餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?


                 

                What is the specialty of the house?


                 

                餐廳有今日特餐嗎?


                 

                Do you have today's special?


                 

                我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?


                 

                Can I have the same dish as that?


                 

                我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。


                 

                I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.


                 

                我正在節透lù在众人食中。


                 

                I'm on a diet.


                 

                我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。


                 

                I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).


                 

                餐廳是否有供應猛然使出全力素食餐?


                 

                Do you have vegetarian dishs?


                 

                你的牛排要如何烹調?


                 

                How do you like your steak?


                 

                全熟(五分熟/全生)。


                 

                Well done (medium/rare),please.


                 


                兌換貨幣


                 

                Please tell me how much you want to change.
                請告訴我你要換多少。
                How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?


                 

                你要把多少匯款換成日圓?


                 

                What kind of currency do you want?


                 

                要哪種貨幣?


                 

                What's it you wish to change?


                 

                你有什麽要換的?


                 

                What kind of currency do you want to change?


                 

                要換哪種苏小冉出现在了貨幣?


                 

                In what denominations?


                 

                要什麽面值的?


                 

                Please tell me what note you want.


                 

                請告訴我要什麽鈔票。


                 

                Will seven tens be all right?


                 

                7張10元的可以嗎?


                 

                Is it in traveler's cheques?


                 

                換旅行支票嗎?


                 

                I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.


                 

                我想知道如何付錢給你。


                 

                How would you like it?


                 

                你要可是他却没有半点她什麽面額的?


                 

                Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?


                 

                請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?


                 

                Can you change me some money, please?


                 

                能否請你給我兌換一些錢?


                 

                Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.


                 

                這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。


                 

                Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.


                 

                請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。


                 

                Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?


                 

                勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。


                 

                I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.


                 

                我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。


                 

                Could you change these French francs for me?


                 

                能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?


                 

                Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?


                 

                能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?


                 

                I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.


                 

                我想把全部匯款換成美圓。


                 

                I'd like some coins for this note.


                 

                我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。


                 

                I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.


                 

                我想把這張50美圓紙幣換徒弟真不知道如何感激你啊開。


                 

                Five twenties and ten singles, please.


                 

                請給我5張20元和10張一元的。


                 

                I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.


                 

                我要300美圓票面為100美圓的支票。


                 

                I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.


                 

                我希望給就算是实力低我10張面額為100美圓的旅行支票。 In fives, please.


                 

                請給我5元票面的。


                 

                Could you give me some small notes?


                 

                給我一些小票好嗎?


                 

                Useful Words and Phrases


                 

                currency, money 貨幣


                 

                money changing 兌換貨幣


                 

                an exchange form 兌換單


                 

                bank note 鈔票


                 

                note of large denomination 大票


                 

                note of small denomination 小票


                 

                small change 零錢


                 

                subsidiary money 輔幣


                 

                nickel piece 鎳幣


                 

                plastic currency notes 塑料鈔票


                 

                convertible money 可兌換(黃金)紙幣


                 

                What's the interest rate for the savings account?


                 

                儲蓄存款的利率是♀多少?


                 

                Do you pay interest on this account?


                 

                這種存款付給利息嗎?


                 

                Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.


                 

                請告訴我年利率是多少。


                 

                Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.


                 

                目前每年的利率是1%。


                 

                It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.


                 

                這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。


                 

                The account carries interest of 4%.


                 

                該存款有4%的利息。


                 

                The interest is added to your account every year.


                 

                每年的利息都加到你的存款中。


                 

                The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.


                 

                儲蓄存款的利率是4%。


                 

                It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.


                 

                (年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六厘。


                 

                Useful Words and Phrases


                 

                interest rate 利率


                 

                simple interest 單利


                 

                compound interest 復利


                 

                legal interest 法定利息


                 

                prime rate 優待利率


                 

                payable interest 應付利息


                 

                lending rate 貸款利率


                 

                usury 高利貸


                 

                the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率


                澳門電玩城app_安卓應用下載_官網推薦**